All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis provocative new book posits how the tacit principle of willful igrance has led to a deep divide between qualitative and quantitative modes of research that will increasingly constrain scientific progress unless bridged by a broadened conception of statistical methodology. It presents numerous examples, both hypothetical and real, to illustrate and support the main premise; offers a n-technical, historical survey of core statistical concepts; and speculates about the future evolution of statistics. Clinicians will find this book to be of particular interest, as will others interested in observational statistics.
- Author BiographyHerbert I. Weisberg, PhD, is Founder of Causalytics, LLC, which develops innovative technology for predictive analytics for both medical research and business applications. He was previously President of Correlation Research Inc., a consulting firm specializing in the application of statistics to various business and legal issues. A Fellow of the American Statistical Association, Dr. Weisberg has published numerous articles and two previous books related to applied statistics.
- Author(s)Herbert I. Weisberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.