CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis Royal Wedding souvenir celebrates the true love match between William and Catherine as the couple begin their married life and transform the monarchy into something thoroughly modern. <br/><br/>On April 29, 2011, Prince William, son of His Royal Highness Prince Charles and the late Diana, Princess of Wales, married Catherine (Kate) Middleton at historic Westminster Abbey in London. This special souvenir guide celebrates the social event of the year and also tells a fairy-tale story of friendship, love, and courtship. As the prince and Catherine take their first steps in married life, the eyes of the world will be watching this couple who will one day become king and queen and who are w the image of a modern monarchy. The book covers every detail of the wedding as well as the public and private faces of the royal couple and their story so far: Prince William and Catherines childhood years, their achievements and interests, and the moment they met at St Andrews University almost 10 years ago.
- Author BiographyBrian Hoey is a distinguished royal journalist and broadcaster who has written many books on the Royal Family, including biographies of Queen Elizabeth II; Diana, Princess of Wales; Prince William; and the Princess Royal, Anne.
- Author(s)Annie Bullen
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Foreword byBrian Hoey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.