All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionEditors Joan Grossman and Ruth Rischin pose to their contributors an intriguing question: What happens when the ideas of a thinker like William James, who-despite his originality-was deeply rooted in American traditions, are refracted through a culture that draws on a heritage profoundly different from his own? Including studies of reception and interpretation of James's major works and analyses of the impact of his own philosophy on certain Russian writers and thinkers, William James in Russian Culture reveals striking parallels among and divergences between the intellectual and the spiritual realms.
- Author BiographyJoan Delaney Grossman is Professor Emerita in the Department of Slavic languages and Literatures at the University of California-Berkeley. Ruth Rischin is the author of studies of the brothers Pavel and Semyon Yushkevich.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication04/03/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight354 g
- Width144 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJoan Delaney Grossman,Ruth Rischin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.