All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionREWRITE THE BARD'S WORDS FOR IRREVERENT FUN AND LITERARY LAUGHS Do you want to have some fun with Shakespeare? Rip the quill from the Bard's immortal hands and pen hilarious versions of the most-beloved scenes from: Hamlet To STRIP, or t to STRIP, that is the question. Romeo and Juliet What FART through yonder window breaks? Macbeth Is this a JOINT which I see before me? Much Ado About Nothing If thou dost BOFF, my VIBRATOR shall incite thee A Midsummer Night's Dream So, good night unto you all. FEED me your BRAINS, if we be friends, And YOUR MOMMA shall restore amends. AND MORE!
- Author BiographyAs a former book editor, Joelle Herr wrote countless author bios with relative ease, yet she finds the task of writing one for herself near impossible. When she's not committing various sacrilegious acts with the works of Dickens, Twain, Joyce, Shakespeare and other greats, she works at a monthly book review publication in Nashville, where she lives with her pet menagerie consisting of two pooches and a very cranky kitty.
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJoelle Herr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.