Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionA few years after I had been out of High School, I had started to learn how to write poetry. I was about 23 years old at the time. I was learning how to write and at the same time I was helping around the family farm. While growing up on the farm, we had a prime example to follow because our Grandmother, Agnes Just Reid, was a well-kwn local author. She had written and published a book about her mother's life along with three volumes of poetry. I am the fifth of seven children with an older sister, three older brothers and two younger sisters. Early in my experimental writing stage, I had one of my first pieces of poetry published. My grandmother was still alive at the time. Of all of my family members, I am the only one who cared about carrying on the writing tradition that our grandmother started. Writing has been a life-long interest of mine and the thing I cared about most in my whole life.
- Author(s)William D. Reid
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight423 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.