Wills, Trusts, and Estate Administration by Emma Wright, Janis Walter, Dennis R. Hower (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $331.01+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $202.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionSucceed in your course and your paralegal career with WILLS, TRUSTS, AND ESTATE ADMINISTRATION, 8th Edition. This easy-to-understand text introduces the basics of estate planning and bequeathing property to others through wills and trusts, along with the laws and procedures involved, including the Uniform Probate Code. Packed with engaging, highly visual content enhanced by detailed exhibits and a writing style free of confusing legalese, the 8th Edition provides up-to-date coverage of relevant laws, court procedures, cases, tax implications, ethical considerations, and the roles paralegals and other professionals play in the process. Throughout the text, user-friendly case summaries, state-specific examples, practical assignments, detailed documents, and real-life contemporary issues prepare you for success as a paralegal in this important area of law.
- Author BiographyJanis Walter, J.D., is a professor of Paralegal Studies at the University of Cincinnati where she coordinates and teaches in the university's ABA-approved paralegal program, a position she has held since 1988. She has served as the chair of the American Bar Association's Approval Commission on Paralegals since 2012 and previously served as a commissioner and on the Standing Committee for Paralegals. In addition, she has chaired and served as the educational representative on many site teams evaluating paralegal programs. An active member of the American Association for Paralegal Education, Professor Walter has developed model syllabi and served as editor of the PARALEGAL EDUCATOR. She has presented at many different forums on topics ranging from teaching effectiveness to handling adoptions. She is also the author of THE OHIO COURTS, widely popular CD case studies covering civil litigation, criminal law, and family law, and developed three learning labs for a virtual law office. Professor Walter holds a bachelor's degree in Political Science and a law degree from Salmon P. Chase College of Law. She is licensed to practice in Kentucky and Ohio and before the United States Supreme Court. Emma Wright is an adjunct professor in the Paralegal Studies Program at the University of Cincinnati. In addition to teaching in a traditional classroom setting, Emma has implemented distance learning classes into the program and has integrated technology into her traditional classes. She has participated in numerous site visits on behalf of the American Bar Association's Approval Commission. She is also an active member of the American Association for Paralegal Education, serving on the national conference committee and presenting at regional conferences. Emma is a partner in the Wright Law Group where she focuses her practice on Estate Administration, Family Law, and Criminal Law. Currently a practicing lawyer, Dennis R. Hower is formerly a professor for the University of Minnesota. In 1983, the university presented him with the Horace T. Morse Amoco Foundation Award for outstanding contributions to undergraduate education.
- Author(s)Dennis R. Hower,Emma Wright,Janis Walter
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1134 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.