All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis vel, a fictionalized account of one man's ordeal as a homeless alcoholic in Hawaii, offers a vivid depiction of the day-to-day experiences of a street person, seen from the tawdry underbelly of a place most consider to be paradise. Its principal purport is its perspective of alcoholism and homelessness in a multicultural society.
- Author(s)Rob Benton
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width135 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.