All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains 1,200 will abstracts, with approximately 8,000 individuals listed. The abstracts, as a rule, include the name of the decedent, dates of recording and probate, heirs, executors, and, occasionally, the place of residence. As the title indicates, the abstracts cover the period 1654 to 1800. Softcover, (1925), 2007, Index, 238 pp.
- Author(s)Augusta B Fothergill
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.