All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you can't get eugh of these addictive, seductive puzzles, then the book for you has finally arrived. So prepare to dive into sudoku: with 1001 puzzles, you'll always be satisfied!This title features 1001 top-quality sudoku from easy to hard. It is edited by legendary New York Times crossword editor, Will Shortz. It also features big grids with lots of space for easy solving.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)Will Shortz
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2008
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/12/2010
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.