Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionWimbledon is a famous London suburb with a most interesting history. Though joined since 1965 with Merton, Mitcham and Morden, to form the London Borough of Merton, Wimbledon has t lost its character, r the loyalty of its residents. Lawn Tennis, if t the Wombles, has made it the best-kwn part of the borough, with a famous theatre and a football club that won the F.A. Cup in 1988. Wimbledon has come a long way from its insignificat origin as a tiny village on top of a hill.
- Author(s)Richard Milward
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhillimore & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims., maps, ports.
- Weight400 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.