All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNegotiation is an essential business skill; but do you really kw how to do it really well? This is your simple, straightforward and empowering guide to effective business negotiations will help you get the result you want - first time, every time.
- Author BiographyDerek Arden is a leading negotiation expert. An international keynote conference speaker, business coach and facilitator, he has worked in 27 countries, with 5 business schools and has been a visiting lecturer at the Henley Management College for 12 years. Derek was a Director in a large profit centre of a financial institution for 12 years and has negotiated transactions worth GBP3bn.
- Author(s)Derek Arden
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Business
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.