All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's competitive work environment it is essential to get ahead and get ticed. We do have control over our success in life - we have an opportunity, every day, to change the odds in our favour. Win at Work covers all the areas that we can change and take into our own hands such as winning with people, winning in the workplace, team tips, rules for making great impressions, how to achieve success. Each section contains approximately 20 short snappy chapters with research references from a number of countries and anecdotal stories from the author's experiences around the world.
- Author BiographyShaun Belding is CEO of The Belding Group of Companies Inc., a company that trains and measures customer service and workplace performance. With over 20 years of international research and experience, Shaun is considered one of the leading global experts on motivation, positive workplace performance; and dealing with the difficult people we meet in our work environments - difficult customers, bad bosses, poor managers, scary clients and rude coworkers. Shaun has authored a number of other books, and is now a sought-after speaker for AGMs, conferences and events on customer service, success strategies and motivation.
- Author(s)Shaun Belding
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.