Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a new seller trying to survive in the sales world? Do you need a guide to help you with what to do, when and how you should do it so as to bring results? Are you afraid to work on sales because you believe that you cant be successful or have you already been a successful seller who wishes to learn more about sales so as to maximize your performance? No matter what kind of person you are, the present book has been written just for you since it shows you how sales can be made in the modern world. From the very first moment, you realize when reading this book, that as modern sellers we do t have to convince anybody!!. You will learn -What the new perception of sales is and how it works in the modern world. -What every day capacity is and how we can take advantage of it so as to achieve the most possible sales. -That the price itself is t the most important factor in achieving sales and that it is t always necessary for our product or service to have the lowest price in market so as to sell it. -That even we believe we are t capable of working on sales and cant be successful, this does t mean that it will happen in real life. -What the sale procedure and modern sale techniques are and how they can be put into practice in all kinds of sale, namely internal and external sales and telemarketing. -Which the sale stages are and how we can progressively move from one stage to ather. -What is the sale's zero point, in other words the point when we realize that the person standing before us is really interested in buying either our product or our service. - What is the so-called aggressive agreement closing of a sale. -What the 22 Basic Principles of Sales are and how they can be put into practice by all of us and change us so as to become what we can be in reality, Professional Sellers. Win On Sale, A New Perception Of Sale And Its 22 Basic Principles Or A Guide For The Modern Seller is a sales guide addressing to all people that work on sales, in a professional way or t and try on a daily basis to become even better.
- Author BiographyAt last! A book-guide for every modern seller written with clarity and honesty by an experienced seller and businessman. -Phillip Stagos, Executive Director, Vais Corp The new perception of sales has become a reality a long time ago. It's high time we were adapted to it. -George Stavridis, Sales Manager, Argocom Corp Christos Stilianidis is a modern professional seller and businessman. He has his own business and he has already made sales to hundreds of people and enterprises. He writes books and carries out seminars concerning sales in his efforts to initiate more people to this unique profession.
- Author(s)Christos Stilianidis
- PublisherChristos Stilianidis
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristos Stilianidis
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.