All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionAssembled by the father of modern art history, this landmark 1767 publication features more than 200 fine engravings of ancient monuments. The first English-language version of this classic represents t only a fascinating parama of images from ancient civilizations but also a major contribution to the literature of art history.
- Author(s)Johann Joachim Winckelmann
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byStanley Appelbaum
- Introduction byStanley Appelbaum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.