Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides current research on the performance, ecomic factors and effects on the environment of wind farms. The first chapter provides a technical review of wind farm improved performance and environmental development challenges. Chapter Two explores a variety of methods to be used for assessing ise from wind farms. In Chapter Three, the potential impact of wind farms on radio devices in civil aviation and a review of the impact assessment procedure and methods of our research group is presented. Chapter Four discusses the measurement, analysis and improvement in the power quality of offshore wind farms.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight362 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMarian Dunn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.