All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionWind Power Generation is a concise, up-to-date and readable guide providing an introduction to one of the leading renewable power generation techlogies. It includes detailed descriptions of on and offshore generation systems, and demystifies the relevant wind energy techlogy functions in practice as well as exploring the ecomic and environmental risk factors. Engineers, managers, policymakers and those involved in planning and delivering energy resources will find this reference a valuable guide, to help establish a reliable power supply address social and ecomic objectives.
- Author BiographyPaul Breeze is a journalist and freelance Science and Technology writer and consultant in the UK who has specialized in power generation technology for the past 30 years. In addition to writing Power Generation Technologies, Second Edition, he has contributed to journals and newspapers such as The Financial Times and The Economist and has written a range of technical management reports covering all aspects of power generation, transmission, and distribution.
- Author(s)Paul Breeze
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight130 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.