All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWindows 10 - The Complete Beginner's Guide!Windows 10 is the latest operating system released by Microsoft in September 2014. It introduces the “universal” application architecture; thereby, expanding on Metro-style apps or apps that can be designed to work on multiple product families with a similar code. This operating system receives ongoing updates to its functionality and features, improved with an ability to receive n-critical updates at a slower pace. Microsoft aims to provide a fix to most of the issues experienced with previous Windows versions. You can run Windows 10 on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, and smartphone. You will learn the compatibility and other important requirements to install this windows on your laptop or mobile. Download this book, if you are ready to take the advantage of this wonderful operating system powered by Microsoft. Here Is A Preview Of What Inside The Book: Overview of Windows 10Getting Started with Windows 10Start Menu, Features, Lock Screens and Personalized AccountsDownloading and Setting of Default Apps and UpdatesTips and Tricks to Increase the Productivity of Windows 10Take Action Today and Learn Windows 10 in time! Click the -Buy w with 1-Click- to the right and get this guide immediately.
- Author BiographyComputer developer turned author, Byron Francis graduated from university in Colorado with a degree in Computer Science & Engineering. As a child of the '80's growing up in the computer age, technology enthusiast he was always destined to follow this career path, although he did consider teaching software development, before being offered a job at a software house in Denver. Working as a developer, he gained extensive knowledge of computer programming languages working for clients across the globe, and progressed to deliver training, to colleagues and to the end users on writing programmes and using the software. To facilitate his training delivery, he began writing manuals on topics such as Linux, Raspberry Pi 3 and SQL, which proved very popular among his colleagues and so he published them to the wider public. He also writes articles for an online magazine, reviewing new apps and software releases. As Head of Development for the company, he started his career with, Byron now spends less time travelling and more time based in Colorado, where he lives with his wife and their two dogs. The Francis's like to spend their weekends away from the city trekking or camping, and are both keen horse riders.
- Author(s)Byron Francis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.