All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast and easy way to get up and running with Windows 10 at work If you want to spend less time figuring out Windows and more time getting things accomplished, you've come to the right place. Covering Windows 10 and packed with time-saving tips to help you get the most out of the software, Windows 10 At Work For Dummies offers everything you need to get back precious hours of your work day and make Windows work for you, rather than against you. This full-color, all-encompassing guide breaks down the most common Windows tasks into easily digestible parts, providing you with illustrated, step-by-step instructions on everything you'll encounter in Windows 10. From setting up your desktop with your favorite apps to finding the files and applications you need and everything in between this hands-on, friendly guide takes the headache out of working with Windows. * Provides over 300 tasks broken into core steps * Provides easy-to-follow answers to all of your Windows questions * Illustrates the new features of Windows 10 * If you're a time-pressed professional looking to find answers to all of your Windows-related questions, this is the one-stop resource you'll turn to again and again.
- Author BiographyCiprian Adrian Rusen is a Microsoft MVP and Windows expert. His 7tutorials.com blog has more than 1.3 million monthly readers who look to him for insight into technology in general and Windows in particular.
- Author(s)Ciprian Adrian Rusen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.