All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe stress-free way to get up and running with Windows 10 If you're a first-time, over-50 Windows user looking for an authoritative, easy-to-follow guide to the basics of this new operating system, look further. This -nsense book cuts through confusing jargon and covers just what you need to kw, providing lots of helpful figures along the way! Whether you're upgrading to the new Windows 10 operating system with the hopes of keeping in touch with loved ones via webcam or social media, or simply want to make your life more organized and streamlined, all the help you need to make the most of Windows 10 is at your fingertips. You'll find out how to navigate the interface with a mouse or touchscreen, manage printers and other external devices, store files in the Cloud, send and receive email, listen to music, and so much more. * Customize the desktop and set up a simple network * Connect with family and friends online * Protect your data, your computer, and your identity * Learn faster and easier with the help of large-print text There's easier way to get up and running on the new Windows operating system than with Windows 10 For Seniors For Dummies.
- Author BiographyPeter Weverka has been a technology author for nearly two decades, and is considered an all- around tech guru. His Office All-in- One For Dummies is the top-selling book on Microsoft Office, and he has written other books about Windows, Internet technologies, the iPad, and Web page design.
- Author(s)Peter Weverka
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.