All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal book for older adults that have already worked with an earlier version of Windows and want to get up and going with Windows 10, this guide covers all of the important basic functions, including browsing the internet safely, sending and receiving email, organizing files and folders, viewing photos and videos, and listening to music. The book allows users to learn step by step and at their own pace how to work with the new programs and features in Windows 10, as well as how to configure Windows 10 to make their computers more user-friendly. It offers additional exercises for practicing a variety of different tasks, and there are instructional videos available online on the book's support website.
- Author BiographyStudio Visual Steps is a team of experienced professionals dedicated to producing useful and informative technology titles.
- Author(s)Studio Visual Steps
- PublisherVisual Steps B.V
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationUithoorn
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVisual Steps B.V
- Content Noteillus
- Weight958 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.