All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- Description<b>Windows 10 in easy steps, 2nd Edition</b> provides full-colour and comprehensive coverage of this new operating system from Microsoft, and shows how to get the most out of it, whether you are using a desktop computer or a mobile device. It details the new features and shows how these integrate with the more traditional elements of the operating system. It covers the new features, and includes: Upgrading to Windows 10 and personalizing it for your needsGetting to grips with the Windows 10 interface, navigating with the Start menu, the Start button, and the TaskbarCustomising the live tiles feature, so that you can create your own look and feelAccessing and downloading apps, and how to work with them and organize themWorking with files and folders, using OneDrive for free storage and sharing filesUsing Cortana, the Personal Digital Assistant, to search your computer or the web, or to perform actions like opening apps or documentsGetting online with the new browser, Microsoft Edge, and keeping in touch by email and SkypePerfecting photos, viewing movies, playing music and games Windows 10 is one of the most significant upgrades in Microsoft's history and <b>Windows 10 in easy steps, 2nd Edition</b> is ideal for newbies and for those wanting to quickly grasp the essentials in the new version. <i>Covers the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, released August 2016.
- Author Biography<b>Nick Vandome</b> is an IT writer and trainer who specializes in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and traveling abroad. Nick is an established <i>In Easy Steps</i> author with several successful guides to his credit.
- Author(s)Nick Vandome
- PublisherIn Easy Steps Limited
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIn Easy Steps
- Place of PublicationSoutham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIn Easy Steps Limited
- Content NoteFull colour screenshots, photographs and diagrams
- Weight499 g
- Width186 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.