All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate starting point for senior citizens who want to learn how to use a personal computer, this reference guides users through the basics of the Windows 7 operating system with easy-to-read large print and numerous screenshots. Seniors can work through the book at their own pace while sitting at the computer, learning how to write letters and memos, send and receive e-mail, explore the World Wide Web, and customize computer settings. The information is suitable for users with Windows 7, Internet Explorer 8, and Outlook Express.
- Author BiographyStudio Visual Steps is a team of experienced professionals dedicated to producing useful and informative technology titles.
- Author(s)Studio Visual Steps
- PublisherVisual Steps B.V
- Date of Publication12/10/2009
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationUithoorn
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVisual Steps B.V
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width198 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.