All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate starting point for senior citizens who want to learn how to use a personal computer, this reference guides users through the basics of the Windows 8 operating system with easy-to-read large print and copious screenshots. Seniors can work through the book at their own pace while sitting at the computer, learning how to send and receive e-mail, explore the internet, and customize computer settings. Thoroughly tested by seniors and based in practical experience, this guide has a convenient reference section as well as an extensive index.
- Author BiographyStudio Visual Steps is a team of experienced professionals dedicated to producing useful and informative technology titles.
- Author(s)Studio Visual Steps
- PublisherVisual Steps B.V
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationUithoorn
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVisual Steps B.V
- Weight1089 g
- Width198 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.