All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the founder of Dump alysis.org this book is t about bugs or debugging techniques but about background kwledge everyone needs to start experimenting with WinDbg, learn from practical experience and read other advanced debugging books. Solid understanding of fundamentals like pointers is needed to analyze stack traces beyond !analyze -v and lmv WinDbg commands. This is the book to help technical support and escalation engineers and Windows software testers without the kwledge of assembly language to master necessary prerequisites to understand and start debugging and crash dump analysis on Windows platforms. It doesn't require any specific kwledge, fills the gap and lowers the learning curve. The book is also useful for software engineers coming from managed code or Java background, engineers coming from n-Wintel environments, Windows C/C++ software engineers without assembly language background, security researchers and beginners learning Windows software disassembling and reverse engineering techniques. This book can also be used as Intel assembly language and Windows debugging supplement for relevant undergraduate level courses.
- Author(s)Dmitry Vostokov
- Date of Publication23/03/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationMonkstown
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.