All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual aims to organize NT's GUI interface, dialogue boxes, and a multitude of DOS-shell commands into an easy reference for anyone who uses or manages an NT system. It features a tagged call-out approach to documenting the GUI as well as real-life examples of command usage and strategies for problem solving, with an emphasis on networking. It is intended to be as useful to the single-system home user as to the administrator of a 1000-de corporate network.
- Author BiographyEric Pearce has been a system and network administrator for O'Reilly & Associates for five years. Previous to O'Reilly, he was a systems programmer for Boston University's Information Technology. He is also the coauthor of the X Window System Administrator's Guide and has written for several O'Reilly publications. Eric specializes in networking, as it provides a challenging mix of protocols, platforms, and vendors.
- Author(s)Eric Pearce
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Reading Age18+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.