All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThink you have the next great Windows Phone app idea? The Windows Phone Application Sketch Book is an essential tool for any aspiring Windows Phone developer. This sketch book makes it easy to centralize and organize your ideas, featuring enlarged Windows Phone templates to write on. Professionally printed on high-quality paper, it has a total of 150 gridded templates for you to draft ideas and doodle designs while providing ample room to make tes and document the app name and screen name. This book is an invaluable tool for bringing your next great Windows Phone app idea to life! What you ll learn* The Apress Windows Phone Application Sketch Book makes it easy to keep design ideas organized in one central place. * Includes 150 magnified templates for easy use, with plenty of room on the gridded page to jot tes and doodle designs. * This professional tepad gives your design a finished look from which to share ideas with colleagues and clients. Who this book is for Any aspiring Windows Phone developer.
- Author BiographyDean Kaplan is founder and owner of Kapsoft (1996), a technology consulting firm that specializes in software applications for engineering applications. Dean also writes a contemporary technology blog at DeanOnSoftware.com. You can follow Dean on Twitter @Kapsoft. Dean resides in Haverford, Pennsylvania. He received a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering technology from Temple University in 1982.
- Author(s)Dean Kaplan
- Date of Publication02/11/2011
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.