All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe PowerShell platform gives developers seamless integration with legacy .Net code while adding a range previously t seen in a language. With this book you will quickly learn the fundamentals, and move on to writing rich, sophisticated scripts to manage key tasks and processes in your development activities. PowerShell .Net for Developers begins with a cheat sheet of language primitives to get you on your feet with the language. You'll see how to speed up nearly every aspect of the development process using PowerShell.
- Author BiographyDoug Finke, a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for PowerShell, is a software developer at Lab49, a company that builds advanced applications for the financial service industry. For the last 20 years, Doug has been a developer and author working with numerous technologies. You can catch up with Doug at his blog Development in a Blink at http://dougfinke.com/blog/.
- Author(s)Douglas Finke
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.