Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWindows is the world's most popular operating system, and Windows For Dummies is the bestselling computer book ever. When you look at Windows XP For Dummies, 2nd Edition, it's easy to see why. Here's all the stuff you want to kw, served up in plain English and seasoned with a few chuckles. But make mistake, this book means business. Author Andy Rathbone listened to what you wanted to kw, and this edition is loaded with additional information about* E-mail, faxing, and troubleshooting* Maximizing security features* Customizing and upgrading Windows XP* Multimedia applications-CDs, digital music and photos, video, and more* Answers to questions asked by thousands of Windows users If you're just getting started with Windows XP, you'll find Windows XP For Dummies, 2nd Edition is a lot easier than trying to get the fourth-grader next door to explain it to you. (Andy Rathbone is a lot more patient.) There's a whole section devoted to Windows XP Stuff Everybody Thinks You Already Kw, so you can get the hang of the basics quickly and in the privacy of your own home. And if you've been around a couple of generations of Windows, you'll be especially interested in how to squeeze maximum security from the beefed-up anti-spam and firewall features in Service Pack 2. Windows XP For Dummies, 2nd Edition is sort of like a buffet-you can sample everything, or just stick with the stuff you kw you like. You'll find out how to* Locate programs and files, organize your information, and fax, scan, or print documents* Get online safely, send and receive e-mail, work with Internet Explorer's security toolbar, and steer clear of pop-ups, viruses, and spam* Make Windows XP work the way you want it to, share your computer while maintaining your privacy, set up a network, and perform routine maintenance* Transfer and organize pictures from your digital camera, edit digital video, and create custom CDs of your favorite tunes* Use Windows XP's troubleshooting wizards and become your own computer doctor With its task-oriented table of contents and tear-out cheat sheet, Windows XP For Dummies, 2nd Edition is easy to use. You can quickly find what you want to kw, and you just may discover that this book is as important to your computer as the power cord.
- Author BiographyAndy Rathbone may be the bestselling technology author ever. He has written 35 For Dummies books and is also an authority on PC hardware and entertainment technology.
- Author(s)Andy Rathbone
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2004
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.