All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionSee the death and resurrection of Christ through the eyes of those who were there! A different perspective can revolutionize our appreciation of the familiar. This is what Bill Crowder does as he examines the familiar Easter story. By looking through the windows provided by some of the people who were there Malchus, the Centurion, Joseph of Arimathea, Mary Magdalene and the other women disciples, and the disciples on the road to Emmaus we see and feel what they saw and felt, and learn from their responses. As we enter into the events that altered the world forever, we get what we need most fresh perspective.
- Author BiographyBill Crowder, who spent over twenty years in pastoral ministry, is vice president of ministry content at RBC Ministries. He is a contributor to Our Daily Bread and the author of five books, including Windows on Christmas, Singing the Songs of the Brokenhearted, and Let's Talk. He and his wife, Marlene, have five children.
- Author(s)Bill Crowder
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight118 g
- Width130 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.