All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionIt seems Reagan Burnsfield has an ideal life. A cryptic letter begging for help, however, stirs old, shadowy memories. Visions of a phantom lover once again play in his mind; visions he tells himself are thing more than a figment of his imagination from a drinking binge while separated from his wife. Nevertheless, the tion something untoward happening in that hotel room still haunts him. And then, there were the scratches. Reagan couldn't account for the telltale marks which nearly ruined his reconciliation with Amanda. Was the mysterious woman in his dreams actually Elizabeth Hampton? And, while drunk, did he sire a son? To complicate matters, he's kept, and is still keeping it all from Amanda, who's just borne their own son. If he confesses, Reagan risks losing his wife, his child and his reputation. Meanwhile, Mayor Hampton, Elizabeth's father, begins his own search for his lost grandson, vowing to kill the man responsible for impregnating his daughter. Thus begins a dangerous game of cat and mouse, where one searches for clues while ather hides them. When an outsider stumbles upon damning evidence, Reagan is forced to choose whom to betray.
- Author BiographyMonica lives on an Indiana farm with her husband, two of her four children, a dog and a pair of barn cats. Before writing her first book, Threads of Betrayal, she worked twenty-five years in the field of Optometry. During that time, she wrote a human interest story in a medical newsletter and has had poetry published in Speer Presents. When not writing or hauling grain, Monica gives speaking engagements titled: Author Presentation/One Writer's Journey/Lessons in Perseverance. Additionally, she teaches writing and publishing through workshops. Writing fulfills a lifelong dream inspired by her sixth grade teacher, Mrs. Rindfusz, who opened up a world of possibilities when she told a shy, eleven year old, You write the most interesting sentences!
- Author(s)Monica Koldyke Miller
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.