All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionSet in Cornwall in the early part of the 19th Century. Thomasina is determined to make more of her life than just to be a maid - even more so when she is raped by Sir Henry's nephew in the house she works in. She runs off with sweetheart Jeffrey and they live for a while as highwaymen, firstly in Mevagissey and surrounding areas, then Bristol. They make a lot of money and are thinking of retiring when Jeffrey is caught - and hung. Thomasina then goes to sea and has further adventures, dressed as a boy. She meets and falls in love with Abel and, in due course, spends her highwayman money on a boat which she ensures, anymously, Abel is made captain of. Thomasina kws that Abel is the man for her - she just has to get Abel to kw that he is in love with her...
- Author BiographyE V Thompson spent 9 years in the Navy before joining the Bristol police. He moved to Hong Kong, then Rhodesia and had over 200 stories published before returning to England to become a full-time writer. In 1977 CHASE THE WIND won the Best Historical Novelist Award.
- Author(s)E. V. Thompson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight288 g
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.