Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Joe Fenison sheds light on end-time events, offering a glimpse of the coming war. This eye-opening study of the mysteries of the prophet Daniel and the Book of Revelation uncovers the 2,500-year-old prophecy coming to pass before our eyes. Our time is short; the days are quickly passing us by. This exciting, life-changing message will inspire you to walk out your faith and offer hope to those in darkness before it is too late. We must heed the warnings, spread the word, and prepare for Winds of War.
- Author BiographyJoe Fenison is indeed a jack of all trades and a master of none! He is a 78-year-old Arkie who has been a resident of Washington State for 66 years. He has a Washington-born spouse of 58 years, two children born in New York and one in Oregon. He has 13 grandchildren (one deceased), and 11 great-grandchildren. Joe is a believer, an ordained pastor, and a state and nationally certified K-12 teacher of the deaf. He has also been an agent-telegrapher on the Great Northern and the Southern Pacific Railroads, a licensed general agent for insurance and a real estate agent. He and his wife, Ruth, have owned two Adult Family Homes, served as president and been very active in Omak Senior Center for 9 years, and have been trying to retire for 16 years but the train won't stop! And that's enough toot'n the horn!
- Author(s)Joe Fenison
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight259 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.