All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionWine, A Very Peculiar History takes a sideways look at one of the oldest and most widely consumed beverages in the world. You'll learn about the origins of the fermenting process, the drink's place in mythology and culture, and the ways in which tastes - and wine itself - have developed over the centuries.
- Author BiographyA former newspaper journalist and BBC producer/presenter, David Arscott has for some years worked as a freelance author, broadcaster, publisher and editor. He has written some 30 books on Sussex, and is the founder of The Sussex Book Club.
- Author(s)David Arscott
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.