All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.47
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.29
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Land of the Long White Cloud, home to The All Blacks and world-rewned wines, comes Wine Dogs' second Kiwi edition - w in a larger coffee-table format. Wine Dogs is rapidly taking the international world of wine publishing to a completely different level. - Kevin Judd, Greywacke, Marlborough NZ Anyone who visits wineries can't help but tice the omnipresent dog - as much a part of the scenery as the winemaker and cellar hand. Wine Dogs New Zealand 2 features over 100 wineries with stunning photos of their loyal pooches. Along the way, the mutts and purebreds are interspersed with short essays by Bob Campbell, Jane Skilton, John Saker and many more. Find out which dog spent the night in the Blenheim Police lock-up, who is the Kiwi canine hamburgerler and we expose the infamous Hawkes Bay undie-eater! Wine Dogs New Zealand 2 is a photographic journal of stunning pictures and great stories - created all for the love of dogs and wine.
- Author(s)Craig McGill,Susan Elliott
- PublisherGiant Dog Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationRozelle, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintGiant Dog Publishing
- Width235 mm
- Height310 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.