All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe recently revised Wine Etiquette--From holding the glass to ordering a bottle of wine in a restaurant and everything in-between offers the reader a plethora of information. The reader will learn about wine, as well as how to taste, store and serve wine. Additionally, how to choose wine in a restaurant and how to choose the right wine for entertaining is included. The author has included resources for learning more and homework to sharpen your wine etiquette skills. What temperature do I serve white wine? Covered! How do I open champagne? Covered! How many bottles of wine should I purchase for my party? Covered! What do I do with a gift bottle? Covered! How do I store my wine properly? Covered! Author, Rebecca Black of Etiquette Now! has taught countless workshops on this subject. Now you can have this material and etiquette advice in the palm of your hand without spending hundreds of dollars to attend one of her workshops.
- Author BiographyRebecca Black is most recognized as the co-owner, consultant, trainer and creative lead of the Etiquette Now! with clients from around the world. For more than two decades, she has created unique classes, lesson plans and books, as well as written articles and answered etiquette questions for her numerous blogs: Got Etiquette Advice, Got Wedding Etiquette, and The Polite One's Insights. Rebecca - also known as the Polite One - began her career as a California credentialed teacher, but found that the classroom environment limited her creativity. Thus, she retired early to find her calling in helping others through her etiquette training. A tireless writer, this author has written well over fifty books and lesson plans. Please visit Amazon.com/author/rebecca_black for a complete list of her work.
- Author(s)Rebecca Black
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byWalker Black
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.