All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWaiter, there is a fly in my wine! Well, you did ask for something with a little body in it! Do you kw your albari from your zinfandel? Whether you're a qualified quaffer or an aspiring aficionado, celebrate the gift of the grape with this classy collection of quotes, jokes and advice for the wine enthusiast.
- Author BiographyTim Fenton is a freelance author and journalist. He likes nothing more than a long walk through the country followed by a nice glass of wine, relaxing in his cottage he shares with his family and pet Border collie.
- Author(s)Tim Fenton
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication07/03/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width147 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.