All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionHow can a small winery possibly compete with the marketing war chests of massive wine companies? How can it hope to capture the over-stimulated mindshare of the modern consumer? - By being strategic. Scores have succeeded at it. And by being educated so can the owner of even the smallest winery.This completely revised and updated edition of the bestselling book by three of the industry's most connected insiders puts new, practical and powerful strategies into the hands of veteran brand managers and marketing professionals, and the vast bank of wine marketing kwledge within reach of the nascent winery owner.The new edition has 100 pages of new and expanded material, including the topics: importing and exporting, logistical management, marketing tasting rooms as destinations, newest legal developments, and marketing in a down ecomy. Three new chapters detail how to generate greater retail sales, take advantage of the wine tourism boom, and grab the benefits of Wine 2.0, social networking and viral marketing.
- Author BiographyPaul Wagneris an instructor for Napa Valley College and the Culinary Institute of America. Paul formed Balzac Communications & Marketing in 1991. Paul is a regular columnist for Vineyard & Winery Management magazine and contributes to Allexperts.com. He lives in Napa, California.Janeen Olsen is a Professor of Marketing at Sonoma State University. Her research on wine consumption, direct to consumer marketing and tasting room service has been published extensively in international business journals, and she lectures on those topics regularly. Janeen lives in Vallejo, California. Liz Thach (pronounced tosh ) is a management and wine business professor at Sonoma State University in the Wine Business Institute where she teaches in both the undergraduate and Wine MBA programs. Liz has published over 90 articles and 4 wine books, including Wine: A Global Business. Liz lives on Sonoma Mountain.
- Author(s)Janeen Olsen,Liz Thach,Paul Wagner
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSouth San Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWine Appreciation Guild
- Content NoteIllustrated and fully indexed
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.