All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.37Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.74
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.15
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.09
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a fan of wine? Often find yourself scouring alcohol stores for new flavors to experiment with? Do you value wine for more than its intoxicating effect? In that case, this is the book for you. You will learn how to properly host wine tasting parties, social events dominated by the consumption of wine t for intoxication, but for the kwledge of the different processes preceding the final product and how each of those individual processes - as well as circumstances - contribute to the flavor of the wine. Not only will you learn how to identify properties of wine based only on sight, but you'll learn to truly appreciate the beverage for what it is, t what it does.
- Author(s)Rebecca Thomas
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight106 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.