All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Wine is sunlight, held together by water.' Galileo Galilei No other beverage has created the excitement and emotion that wine has over its vast history. It fills our mouths with flavour and our hearts with joy. It's also a subject whose complexities can be baffling and mysterious to the uninitiated - but wine expert Caro Feely is here to unveil all the secrets of this most marvellous drink. Packed with engaging anecdotes, fascinating history and a wealth of information on the world of wine, this miscellany is perfect for any wine fan, from the expert to the casual drinker. So let's raise a glass to the red, the white and the rose!
- Author BiographyCaro Feely worked as a project manager and IT strategy consultant in South Africa and Ireland before trading it all in to pursue her dreams. She now runs a successful organic wine estate with wine school and gite rental business in the Dordogne Valley in France with her husband, Sean.
- Author(s)Caro Feely
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width116 mm
- Height182 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.