All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWine Wars is the follow up to the bestselling Foodie Fight Triva Game . Perfect for anyone who has ever picked up a glass of wine, this fascinating trivia game will challenge your kwledge of the fruit-of-the-vine. Play singly or in teams and let the battle begin as you answer questions in categories such as Vine to Vi (growing grapes, making wine, and world production), Wine Cellar (selecting, storing, and tasting wine), and Cork Culture (wine people, business, arts and science, and trivia). Each time you play you'll learn even more about wine - what is the world's most rewned grape for making red wine (Cabernet Sauvign); which wine pairs best with spicy Asian and Indian foods (Gewurztraminer). Whether you are new to the world of wine or a devoted oephile, Wine Wars will have you swirling, sniffing, and sipping your way to vinicultural victory.
- Author BiographyJoyce Lock holds a master's degree in gastronomic science from Boston University. She is the author of Foodie Fight from Chronicle Books.
- Author(s)Joyce Lock
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- FormatNovelty book
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight720 g
- Width121 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine77 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $39.91
- AU $44.64Trending at AU $46.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.