All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.37Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.15
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $27.94Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionFrom tasting the greatest grapes to creating the perfect cheeseboard, this two volume collection is a definitive guide to the ever-changing character of cheese and wine. It offers a fascinating world tour of wines, from Bordeaux to the Barossa Valley and a guide to the greatest grapes: tasting the top 12 varieties. From the vine to the glass: production techniques are explained and the best ways of storing and serving your wine. The definitive illustrated guide to fabulous cheese of the world, each entry in the visual catalogue details colour, texture, taste and provenance, from the creamy Brie de Meaux to the aromatic Stilton. It includes over 70 internationally rewned classic and contemporary cheese recipes.
- Author BiographyJuliet Harbutt has written articles for a variety of publications and broadcasts regularly on radio and television. She is a Chevalier de Taste Fromage and the creator of both the British Cheese Awards and the New Zealand Cheese Awards. Stuart Walton has been writing about alcoholic drinks since the early 1990s. He is currently writing for the London Paper, World of Fine Wine magazine and www.wine-pages.com.
- Author(s)Juliet Harbutt,Stuart Walton
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 900 colour photographs
- Weight1905 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.