All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $13.01
About this product
- DescriptionA perfect blend of mystery and gastromy The first three books in the Winemaker Detective Series serve up a whirlwind of money, deceit, inheritance, greed, and fine wine, ideal for fans of <i>Iron Chef</i>&<i>Murder, She Wrote. </i> In this addictive series, master winemaker Benjamin Cooker and his sidekick Virgile solve mysteries in vineyards across French wine country. In <i>Treachery in Bordeaux, </i> barrels at a prestigious wine estate have been contaminated. Is it negligence or sabotage? The two wine conisseurs investigate in this light-hearted, page-turning read. In <i>Grand Cru Heist</i>, the two amateur detectives meet a motley crew of characters near Tours a stunning blonde, a zealous concierge, and touchy local police and must solve two murders along the way. In <i>Nightmare in Burgundy</i>, a dream wine tasting trip turns into a troubling nightmare when Cooker and Virgile stumble upon a mystery revolving around messages from ather era. What dark secrets from the deep past are haunting the Clos de Vougeot? Does blood need to be shed to sharpen people's memory? Brimming with description, intrigue, and compelling characters, the Omnibus offers a rare chance to sample the first three books in this terrific series for less than a bottle of your favorite wine (William Martin, New York Times Bestselling Author).
- Author BiographyJean-Pierre Alaux is a magazine, radio and TV journalist when he is not writing novels in southwestern France. He is the grandson of a winemaker and exhibits a real passion for wine and winemaking. For him, there is no greater common denominator than wine.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Alaux,Noel Balen
- PublisherLe French Book (NY)
- Date of Publication05/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleWinemaker Detective
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLe French Book (NY)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byAnne Trager,Sally Pane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.