Wineocology: Uncork the Power of Your Palate with Sensory Secrets from Hollywood's Sommelier by Viktor Budnik, Heidi Shink, Caitlin Stansbury (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.62+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake the mystery out of Merlot and put the pleasure back into pairing and sharing wine with sensory secrets from Hollywood's Sommelier! Caitlin Stansbury's revolutionary book will teach you to understand what wines you like and why you like them so that you can evaluate and enjoy their sensual delights on your own terms, regardless of price tags or product reviews. The crown jewel of Wineocology is Caitlin's Simple Sommelier System, the groundbreaking program that changes the way you see, smell, touch, and taste wine. A strengthening system for your senses, Wineocology shows you how to sharpen your eyes, se, and mouth so that the information they provide is used to expand and enhance your relationship with wine. Whether you are an adventurous beginner or a seasoned conisseur, Wineocology will make you an expert wine-kw!
- Author BiographyCaitlin Stansbury has a solid background and expert set of credentials. Here are some highlights: Twenty years of sommelier experience.First of five people to be awarded accreditation in the International Sommelier Guild program in the state of California. Owner, Wineocology, a beverage program consulting firm (since 2001). Clients include: Tasca Wine Bar (2007's Best Wine Bar by the LA Times), NBC Universal, The Wilshire Ebel, celebrities (50 Cent, Jessica Alba, Axl Rose, among others).Hosts lecture and seminar series through Wineocology. Published writer, having written numerous times for Fervor magazine. Subject of many published articles, having been featured in: LA Times, Food & Wine, Patterson's Beverage Journal, and more.Starred as The Wine Professor on the WE Network. Currently in talks with OWN network for her own wine-centric cooking show, Wineocology.Visit her website at www.wineocology.com.Heidi Shink (coauthor) also has a solid writing and TV background. Here are her highlights: * Published self-help author (3 Minutes to a Pain-Free Life, Simon & Schuster, 2005-12,100 bookscan) * Successful writer: MTV News, E! Entertainment Television Network* TV appearances: Today show, Good Morning America, Live with Regis & Kathy Lee
- Author(s)Caitlin Stansbury,Heidi Shink,Viktor Budnik
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight26 g
- Width130 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.