All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionA big vel of wine-making and the law. When people living around the water-filled quarry next to the winery start getting ill a scientist and a lawyer look into it -- and find more than they bargained for. With his kwledge of the law and wine-making, Chris Scott Graham has crafted a riveting vel of suspense, courtroom action and human frailty.
- Author BiographyChris Scott Graham is a lawyer who practices around the Bay area. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Chris Scott Graham
- PublisherRamble House
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRamble House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.