All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYip Chun is a Grandmaster of Wing Chun, and the eldest son of Yip Man - Bruce Lee's mentor. With the help of Danny Conr, Yip Chun explains the moves, the importance of the relationship between teacher and student, and the Confucian theory. Studentswill learn Chi Sau, Siu Lim Tao, Chum Kiu, and Biu Tze from the many illustrations that show the forms. 150 photographs.
- Author BiographyYip Chun is a Grandmaster of Wing Chun, and the eldest son of Yip Man - Bruce Lee's mentor.
- Author(s)Danny Connor,Yip Chun
- PublisherRed Wheel/Weiser
- Date of Publication09/12/1994
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationMaine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintRed Wheel/Weiser
- Content Noteb&w
- Weight500 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.