All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a world-class expert and one of thesport's greatest legends comes the onlytotal guide for surfing Surfing is a sport that anyone can pick up and enjoywith the right instruction. Yet many how-to books failto address crucial basics such as wave dynamics, boarddesign and performance, and strategies for paddling outthrough the wave breaks. Wingnut's Complete Surfingcovers all this and more, providing you with a complete guide.
- Author BiographyRobert Wingnut Weaver is a surfing legend and one of the most talented surfers in the world, with millions of dedicated fans and students. Famed especially for his longboard mastery, he was the star of the surfing movie classic Endless Summer II. Scott Bannerot is an avid surfer, sailor, and writer whose feature articles appear regularly in adventure magazines.
- Author(s)Robert Weaver,Scott Bannerot
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight416 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.