Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaverick USAF pilot Patrick McLanahan is caught up in explosive events in the Middle East in this new high-action adventure from the bestselling author of FLIGHT OF THE OLD DOG and WARRIOR CLASS. * Patrick McLanahan flies into a storm of troubles in a spectacular new thriller, packed with high-adrenalin flying action and adventure.Ostracised by the government, the Air Force and even his own family, aerial combat expert Patrick McLanahan has reached rock bottom. Or so he thought. While testing cutting-edge weapons in the skies over Libya, he and his private team are drawn into a treacherous struggle between rthern Africa's power-hungry rulers. In the face of tragic loss, unexpected defeat and ultimate betrayal, the ex-USAF general must finally decide where his loyalties lie - and soon. For despite all the power at his command, it may be too late to stop the destruction rolling across the Sahara. And this could be McLanahan's final battle.
- Author BiographyFormer US Air Force captain Dale Brown was born in Buffalo, New York. He was still serving in the US Air Force, where he was a navigator-bombardier, when he wrote his first thriller, Flight of the Old Dog. His most recent novels are The Tin Man, Battle Born and Warrior Class.
- Author(s)Dale Brown
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/12/2002
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight316 g
- Width156 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $11.44Trending at AU $14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.