All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionAn electrifying drama about what happens to personal identity in an age of ubiquitous techlogy and social media. John is a twenty-seven-year-old teacher 'who probably wasn't allowed to teach at an all-girls' school' and Mark is his sixteen-year-old 'Olympic porn-watching' pupil. A rmal week in their rmal lives - school, eat, TV, sleep, repeat. Except in an age of twisted techlogy and unfettered profiles, the life Mark really wants is only a click away...but what happens when that life already belongs to John? By Friday, the shit really is going to hit the fan. Two interlinking mologues, WINK examines two lives veering dangerously close to collision, asking us what separates the man from the boy. WINK, Phoebe Eclair-Powell's debut play, was first produced by Tara Finney Productions and Theatre503, and premiered at Theatre503, London, in March 2015.
- Author BiographyPhoebe Eclair-Powell is a writer from South East London. Her plays include WINK (Theatre503); One Under (Pleasance Below); Mrs Spine (OUTLINES at the Old Red Lion); Bangin' Wolves (Courting Drama at the Bush Upstairs, published by Playdead Press, later with Poleroid Theatre for Wilderness Festival); two rapid write response pieces, Coal Eaters and Glass Hands (Theatre503); The Box (Theatre Delicatessen SPACED festival and Latitude Festival); Elephant and My Castle (SALT Theatre at Southwark Playhouse); CARE (Miniaturists at the Arcola).
- Author(s)Phoebe Eclair-Powell
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.