All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThese days, most companies find themselves having to tender or bid for new contracts and clients. It's w part of the business landscape - companies simply have to be good at tendering and pitching if they are going to have any chance of getting new business and clients. This book, written by one of the leading consultants and trainers in competitive business tendering, provides the key principles for winning bids, tenders and proposals. Savvy and practical, the principles are based on the author's extensive consulting experience with large and small companies, helping them to win big-ticket, must-win contracts (with a success rate of 86%!). These essential principles apply to any company, in all sectors, which are seeking to improve their new-business win rate.
- Author BiographyScott Keyser is an independent consultant and expert in helping companies win big contracts. His clients include The Economist, PWC, Allen & Overy and Haymarket.
- Author(s)Scott Keyser
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Content NoteDiagrams & tables
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.