All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows first time enthusiasts and experienced players how to correctly analyze and play the dogs so that they can cash in and consistently win money like a pro. In addition to all the basics - how to understand the racing charts, the bets, and the payoffs - Prof. Jones shows the reader the five essential strategies that can be used individually or in unison for a powerful approach to making money. Readers learn how to evaluate Class, Speed, Effective Grade, Running Style, and Recent Form, and about the importance of kennel and bumping during a race. All in all, Jones shows how to identify the best dogs and make the most profitable bets. There's a wealth of inside tips and hard to find information that will put the bettor ahead of the pack and making money. The foremost greyhound dog racing expert and best-selling author of dozens of powerful software programs reveals his inside secrets, and step-by-step, shows how to pick winners and make money at America's hottest spectator sport - greyhound racing! 20,000 copies sold.
- Author(s)Professor Jones
- PublisherCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/09/2004
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.